Formed by 5 seasoned advisors with over 120 years of industry experience with a can-do attitude that got together to make things happen.
Simple as that!
AJ Advisory Group’s advisors and consultants are very adept at working with people at every level in the organization to identify business needs and then help to develop a strategic plan to meet expectations.
The Andrew James Advisory Group comprises seasoned advisors with experience in many key aspects of program and process optimization and improvement. We provide expertise to assist organizations with:
– Organizational Change Management
– RFI / RFP/RFQ Development & Evaluation
– Business Requirements Gathering
– Project Audit & Oversight including those of ERP in nature
– Business Process Reengineering
– Master Data Management
– ISO 55000 Training &Implementation
– Strategic Asset Management Plan Development
– Plant and Materials Maintenance Value Realization
– Risk Assessment and Remediation
– Asset Cataloging Solutions
Our consultants and trainers have a vast amount of experience with third party certification. Many have worked as lead auditors for the premier third party certification bodies around the world. Some have helped to set up new certification bodies and have guided them along the route to achieving accreditation, one of the key requirements for their success. We have a complete understanding of how certification works and can explain it in plain language to our clients. This is the first step towards building a productive and mutually beneficial relationship between you and your certifying body.