AJ Advisory Group has an excellent team of management advisors and a network of experienced consultants, all seasoned professionals who have developed their expertise in many different sectors and in diverse cultures around the world. We take great care to appoint the right advisor and/or consultant to each project to ensure the most capable blend of skills, empathy and understanding with the client. One of our key differentiators is our laser-like focus on Industry Sectors that we know and advise on every day. These include:
There are a number of ISO standards specific to healthcare, so why ISO-55000/1/2? Instead of keeping your health care organization under its natural departments of Lab, Radiology, the Operating Room, ISO 55000/1/2 enables the organization to view the hospital as one system, where all of the operating assets are prioritized, inventoried, and assessed as a whole. This is akin to a patient visiting their Internal or Family Medicine physician prior to their specialist.
Andrew James and its Partners offer a complete end-t0-end solution that is an Asset-Value-Data-Centric Strategy (A.V.D.C.S.) that encompasses all the main facets of a holistic asset approach. Using ISO 55000 as the overarching methodology and embedded Internet of Things (I.O.T.) – AJAG supports a client through its 5 pillar approach.
- HR& Talent management integrated into workflow management
- Organizational context
- Real time data based on industry relevant KPIs & Sensory level data
- Budget & Cost Management
- Workplace & Space management that plays well with others yet secure
Many solutions can provide with you singular data points of information , some even departmental silos of information but only AJAG’s solution can you provide a solution is holistically aligned to ISO 55000.
Lets breakdown the silos between departments and create value pipelines of information.
Utilities (Public & Private)
Andrew James Advisory Group recognizes the utility industry is in a state of flux. We have the advisors and consultants with extensive operations technology, business process, regulatory and utility IT expertise in Generation and Transmission & Distribution who can assist as you seek solutions for the following issues:
· The impact on the aggregation of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) into a reliable grid resource.
· The proactive states’ plans to push forward on clean energy regardless of the administration’s rollback of certain EPA regulatory requirements. How can nuclear plants receive extra compensation for their carbon-free attributes?
· The impact of the New York State initiative Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) that shifts away from the traditional cost-of-service revenue model. Many state regulatory commissions are encouraging new utility revenue models and incentives.
· The need for the regulatory model to change.
· The emergence of new rate design solutions — such as time-of-use rates and demand charges — in response to utilities pushing fixed charge increases in response to DERs and stagnant load growth,
· Is Energy Storage mature enough to be considered a viable grid-scale resource?
· Policymakers looking for ways to save zero-carbon nuclear resources, with gas and renewables suppressing power prices in organized markets. Is your plant at risk?
· Continued growth and even acceleration in natural gas growth. How will this affect your generation decisions?
Oil & Gas
The oil and gas industry faces three major challenges as a result of rising global demand, volatile price swings and increasingly stringent environmental regulations:
· How to reduce costs
· How to improve the performance and extend the life of its industrial base assets
· How to improve its environmental footprint